LETS PLAY!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

DONT CALL IT A CUM BACK



A cum back is something that drips from your old lady's chin after eating soup or cock...ive just been way too busy getting all this domestic life 9-5 gwap which has almost led me into another coma..but alas my dear peasants and kaffirs, i have returned with something a little bit diffeent from my usual style...

I know you think this is another big space ground hog day blog about his next elusive album release date...well..it is..my pride has succomed ??? to the fact that a cd print of no more than 500 copies will be happening but the album will be totall"y free for all my poor and Jewish brothers out there.. Album title is now self Title BIG SPACE because Hitler's egomania almost led him to victory but was his ultimate defeat, which is why i unfortunately cant call my next album "My anus smells great"

THESE TUNES HAVE BIGGGGG BASSSS..ENJOY.

DOWNLOAD NEW SINGLES HERE

No comments: